Help For Heroes Welsh CrossFit Tour

What a Journey.

First and foremost, I'd like to give my extended thanks to those that came out and helped me on most of the occasions, when they really didn't have to. I appreciate the massive support from Jak Lockwood, Christopher Sully, Jessica Wilson, Michael Johnson and Gareth McCarthy. And to all of those who came, watched, supported and took part with us at all locations

Secondly I'd like to thank the Boxes we toured, this wouldn't have been possible without your approval and acceptance of us, and some of the place were so passionate about this that it really made me feel the community we share in the CrossFit world. Here's to The Boat Shed CrossFit, CrossFit Llantrisant, CrossFit Cardiff, Atlantic Way CrossFit, CrossFit Carmarthen, and Dragon CrossFit.

We set out with a target in mind of approaching £1,000 pounds in support of a Charity that does so much, to those that sacrifice the most for our nation. Week after week, I saw a different side to people that I've come to know really well. A side of humility and a shared respect, in that they would support a cause they felt strongly about too. I saw a side to people in other CrossFit boxes in that they rallied their troops, well and truly setting an emotional environment.

I would also like to thank the group at ISCA Dental for their support on this tour and also their support for Help For Heroes in general.

It was a great experience and created some great memories. We did hit the £1,000 target, and to that I'm very thankful and blessed.

Over and Out!

Alex Yagoub

Comments

Popular Posts