Developing Perspective

Let me start this by saying I'm sorry.

To those I've hurt, insulted, dismissed, ignored... fallen out with, lost contact with, and haven't made time for. Knowingly and unknowingly, purposefully and none-purposefully. I am talking to you, and you know who you are. You're worth more to me than you know, and I've been fortunate to have you in this life of mine.

Life is an undefinable experience that takes us all on an individual journey that no one will go on again, because we're all on completely different tracks. It's an entity that we take for granted, assuming it'll go on and on: "I should wake up at 8am tomorrow..." Not knowing that it can be taken away from us in any given second: "Taken from us so suddenly..."

On our paths... we encounter so many trials and tribulations. Victories and lessons, but never losses. People come, people go... some stay with us, and we wish some others stayed longer but while we can never control that... we will always have them in our memories to call on again. Nostalgia; be careful with it, it's extremely potent. 

And then there's love, which in itself has a multitude of meanings. Be sure to live life with love and affection for almost everything you encounter. People; mostly, because you never know who's life you might prolong. Don't go around being in love, however... Hurt one too many times and you'll struggle to find it again. 

Let me end this by saying Thank You.

To those that have been in my life, for a second, to a decade and more. You that've given me a reason to go on, and those that've been the very reason itself. The ones I've loved, hugged, kissed... Laughed with, argued; discursively, with, cried with and lived with. 

Alexander Yagoub
Magoo's Blog.

Comments

Popular Posts