You won't beat us.

I'm in Cardiff airport.

Park up my car, and I'm ready to depart for a few days of work in Dublin. Admittedly, a gilet wasn't the best of attire ideas. But before I even enter the airport I notice people's eyes. Flicker to me, and flicker away quicker. I get into the airport, check in goes well... "Mr.... Yag...oub?.." 

Yes I'm fully aware that security are about to have their way with me madam I don't need you to confirm it. 

I get it. The world is on full alert, and people are petrified about the slightest things these days. But for the love of God, I'm just a beige dude- and I'm wearing an Alice Band; which got through security fine by the way... I mean I could scrape some serious shit with this thing...

My inconvenience here isn't with the people. It's not with security. I urge you to be vigilant, and observe as much as you possibly can... But do so without letting these fools alter your life. Live your life, with the freedom, liberation, and entitlement you deserve. 

This is your life as much as anyone else's. You should never have to change your way of life because of anything, and you shouldn't have to suspend or cancel your plans because of fear. Live your life and beat them with the freedom that they can't have. 

They will never beat us. We are the majority, and they will be a wilting minority. 
Enjoy your freedom, enjoy your holidays, love your life because it deserves to be lived.

Ps. The Irish Judo team are on my plane. Winning. 

Comments

Popular Posts